Friday, January 1, 2010

Guys, to be honest, at the moment I am mentally and physically exhausted. I woke up today at 7:00AM, 31 of December, 2009; and at this moment... 1of January 2010 I have been up for almost 21 hours of waiting the fireworks, waiting the new year and even more important... Be with my friends and loved ones (though my family is really far away back in my hometown, Venezuela).

Sydney's New Year Eve is just, the best thing I have ever seen. I was surrounded by so many cultures, joined as one... Holland, France, Spain, Mexico, Germany, Italy, England and... well, I don't even remember now... to tired :P

I promise I will upload soon the fireworks video, so you can share my enthusiast and amusement with every light coming from that lovely harbour bridge :)

Have a new year and my very best wishes :P

0 Comments:

ShareThis