Saturday, April 20, 2013
|One of the migraine monsters in my head - by Migraine Chick|
|Lots of food contains magnesium... but is hard to absorb by the body.|
You might need to use supplements.
- Magnesium Orotate (Excellent source of magnesium)
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate (Pretty good as well)
- Magnesium Citrate (Low in magnesium but is absorbed almost entirely)
- Magnesium Chloride (good)
- Magnesium Lactate (Is moderately good, but you have to avoid it if you have kidney problems)
- Magnesium Glycinate, Malate, Taurate (this is the only source of magnesium that can be mixed with calcium)
- Magnesium Sulfate (this is one of those that are pretty cheap)
- Magnesium Carbonate (The CHEAPEST you can get… pretty bad as supplement… excellent as a laxative)
- Magnesium Oxide (this is also known as magnesia, it can prevent reflux and be used as a laxative… but isn’t great as a supplement)
Any mineral or vitamin is best absorbed during the morning, given the magnesium is hard enough to get in your system, try having it early in the morning with fruits and plenty of water. Avoid multivitamins as well as all of those have calcium in it.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Many people of first world nations think about the third world as a series of slums/poorly coordinated nations directed by a bunch of dictators; the stereotypical representation of a banana republic... and I know, I know... generalisations are usually wrong but the idea with this post is to share my point of view of those lessons rich/developed nations should always take into consideration about small societies from the third world.
- Nothing lasts forever - Anonymous
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity - Albert Einstein
- The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people - Martin Luther King Jr.
|This is the chaos star (designed by Snoopydoo) the perfect symbol of chaos.|
The symbol represents forces pushing outwards of a circle (not on this drawing) breaking the balance of things.
|The Yin/Yang symbol represents the balance... |
but in order to maintain it both parts needs to swim around each other.
(Drawn by Chinese Ranger)
Albert, you said it perfectly after you realised how humans used your discovery of the formula of energy to build bombs.
Venezuela is a country so dependent of its wealth that has forgotten it won't last forever and it has decided (actively) any kind of investment on any other source of income such as its people.
It has become a nation where its politics seek a way to secure power and become richer and faster without thinking of future generations, feeding chaos into the destruction cycle of those systems created by previous delegations of countrymen.
Is difficult not to establish a comparison between the Venezuela I knew and the nowadays Australia (the so called Land of Plenty), when walking down the streets I overheard somebody criticising the government followed by a "but you know what? I don't care... we will be fine." or when you turn on the TV and listen to people trying to 'protect' as much as they can the carbon industry of Australia because their retirement depends on it instead of proposing new ways to generate wealth or develop this nation... I know, I know... is not as bad as the rampant corruption, street gangs, daily violence and number of death Venezuela suffers at this moment... but my parents didn't think the current situation of the country that was known as "the Switzerland of America".
Still think the voice of just one person doesn't make a difference? Take a look to the following video...
Thursday, September 20, 2012
|Probably the guy that has the most influence on your mother (besides your father)... |
Leonardo Da Vinci
|Leonardo dared to go beyond anybody of his time, |
to dream incredible machines,
to create mind blowing contraptions that changed the world forever
and keep changing in it inspiring thousands.
|Take him as mentor, challenge the world with your curiosity!|
|Fibonacci looked more than plain beauty on things...|
He saw how things grow and replicate themselves..
He thought in a way to explain the beauty of the world using mathematics because
he dreamed to challenge his imagination
|Highly probable to be a misdirection from the actual image of David...|
But angels will come down to watch over you.
I also know you are extremely loved and this will continue for as long as we have blood running though our veins, air filling up our lungs and strength to protect you with our heart.
|Welcome to this blue marvel, orbiting around the star we call sun on this vast|
and amazing universe.
Monday, September 10, 2012
|Although I don't plan to tell my kids the story of |
everything girl in my life...
|If you don't watch Star Wars at least every three years... the dark side wins!|
|Three years full of stress, sadness, happiness... but nevertheless...|
Three years of pure awesomeness.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
|They are not as close as I would love to...|
Hello finger... give me a big hug!
“Remember that the darkest hour of all is the hour before dawn”
Thursday, August 16, 2012
This post was going to be a series of post (seven posts to be precise) where I was going to be describing a number of different events happening in my life on these last four/five-ish months.
But after careful and detailed reading I noticed I was providing a story telling that I could be selling later on to CBS for a series of the episodes of How I Met Your Mother.
For those of you who don’t know anything about the TV series I have the following phrase:
Samuel L Jackson tone of voice: You piece of shit, what the fuck do you motherfucking think you doin? Get the fuck out of here and watch how I bang many bitches ‘til I got stuck with your mom! Then get you sorry ass here motherfucka!
|Get the fuck out of here!|
Without Samuel’s tone of voice: “Please, watch the How I Met Your Mother then come back”.
My singing is terrible... but I will tune this song everyday just for her.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
|Is hard to get out of a dark place with your eyes are closed. |
Image by Brandon Rechten
|It may be painful at first... but letting things go is the best approach you could assume on destructive situations.|
- If you think there is no much point of getting out of bed or performing daily activities.
- If you struggle to focus on activities and you are easily diverted for topics of conversation.
- If your daily diet is invariant most of days, you probably don’t care and you have stopped eating properly (over or under eating).
- If you have lack of decision taking and leave everyone else to take decisions for you to prevent conflicts, or because you are unable to made your mind toward one option or the other.
- If you can’t find anything gratifying or positive about your day or the activities you have performed during the day, every single day.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
|Sometimes we don't have a way to indicate changes like this sign...|
Sunday, May 13, 2012
|Here is the dude... No idea what am I talking about? Get some pop culture first and then come back.|
Finally, spammers presented in many flavours... these are the one I hate the most and I can’t wait two minutes to report and delete it.
Monday, April 9, 2012
One of my biggest issues writing any post is me. I’ve written already close to sixteen posts about different topics and can’t get my head around it to make it interesting or just to get the courage to publish it.
|Erm... not this kind of dark passenger...|
(image property of wordans)