Monday, October 15, 2007
Published by Rod
- Valid passport of both applicants (simple copy would be fine, all they need is the passport number and info to check your status).
- Document ID (certified copy) of both applicants.
- Some passport size pictures (white background – watch out the nasty looks. Hehe)
- Birth Certificates of both applicants (originals or certified copies).
- Wedding certificate (in my case, but aren’t necessary, if you are living with your couple since a couple of years you can ask for a certificate to prove you are a couple).
- Main Applicant’s curriculum vitae. This document is required as detailed as possible, in my case the document was asked as the Australia Computer Society specifies which includes everything you have done to contain much grained detail. Here in Venezuela de curriculum is a very resumed and short paper where you remark the most important things you have done. I had to remember everything in a range of 4 years to the present and write it all down.
- Main applicant’s bachelor degree (computer science bachelor degree in my case, certified by my alma mater “Universidad Simón Bolívar”).
- Degree’s certified grades (again, signed by the institution).
- MIA contact signed (Migration Institute of Australia).
- Some forms which may change from year to year but you must signed it.
- Some other contracts (the “Viva en Australia” contract).
Next step to take is the IELTS.