Friday, April 22, 2011

Actually, we went and came back... two months ago...

The next paragraphs will be “I am going to give you excuses so you don’t get mad at me because it was my fault”.

I am really sorry... that took me such a long time to post this compilation of posts... 
It was just... just...
I was missing my muse...
I was lacking of strength...
I could not express myself efficiently...
I could not find the inspiration and...
I was really not in the mood to write (even though that I wanted to share something) or look for the right images to publish. 

But anyway, I am back to the biz and ready to post pictures! 
Yeeeeeeeeyyyy!

My first idea related to the ‘Off to Perth we go’ blog post series was to publish a post per day (maybe two) related to our holidays in Perth. But those days were extremely busy and I didn’t have time to take a sit and write down everything. Being totally honest, I was delighted with their lifestyle; I will talk more about it later. 

The content of the following series is a post-mortem (or should I say... post-‘eo ire itum’... or post trip) and digested story of our holidays in Perth.

Cranes everywhere...
For those of you who doesn’t know... Perth is the most important city of Western Australia, known on recent years as the ‘crane city’ because of its permanent state of construction in the CBD, city infrastructure and transport, and new suburbs. In general, Perth is home of lots of professionals working for the oil and mineral extraction industry, which is the main reason why this city is in constant motion of expansion in late years.


Yeah... Why???


But, why did we go there?
Well... we have dear friends living in that wonderful city, some almost family, and we wanted to come visit and get the full understanding of the ‘Perthfection’ described in blog posts, chats and conversations with them. Also there was an event to which we needed to assist... but that’s not going to be covered in these posts.



As usual (and to avoid long/unreadable posts) I am going to split it into different topics as listed below:


0 Comments:

ShareThis