Thursday, July 23, 2009

And back online…


And the blog comes online in… 4…. 3…… 2… 1…

He he, sorry guys for the long absent… wasn’t my intention but these days of moving to other lands is kind of difficult, stressful and hard.
Anyway, what have I been doing? Tons of things, finishing work, completing pending transactions, getting boxes and boxing everything (again), shopping brand new travel bags and finally but not less, planning a quick trip to Bogota and meet some mates there.
I wanted to publish something in the meanwhile so you guys know that I am still alive.
Till next post (it will be soon, promised).

2 Comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Yoo Hooo!
Knock-Knock

Soon???

Rod said...

Mary, I am here. Sorry I have been so busy working things out. But finally in Sydney. Soon I will post my last days in Venezuela and first ones Down Under.

Thanks to be concern.

ShareThis